Ubuntu in Newton North/South High School

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:55:52 GMT 2007

Did the excitement here die just like that?

For the sake of collaboration, i crated a new presentation on GDocs (so
there's nothing in it yet) and when it's done (since Google still hasn't
added support for Open Office Impress yes) i can export it as a ppt file and
convert it to odp in openoffice.
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=ajdqhbdzgsdj_968mfwn9bcg&invite=fkxwn9k

Remember the focus of this presentation shouldn't be too technical. Schools
want to hear about usability, and price (and it doesn't hurt to preach about
freedom too-- just make sure to make it understandable for
non-technical-folk).