Proposition

Brian Fallik baf11 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:31:11 GMT 2007

I'm not sure this list should be expected to have a "more savvy group
of users."  In fact, it would be great if less experienced Ubuntu
users were more actively involved here (or irc, etc.) since that's who
we're trying to reach.

I'd argue against list rules that impose any obstacles for new users
to understand.  I'd hate for someone to add a discussion comment, only
to be publicly corrected for a failure to follow list formatting
conventions.

brian