Bottom/Top posting.

cyb3rj at comcast.net cyb3rj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 14:14:25 GMT 2007

Personally, returning to top posting.  If I can only satisfy some of the people all of the time, I'm going to reply to this group as I reply to 98% of my email.  If this offends anyone, I've not yet grown attached to this group and can gladly move on if this is what we're going to focus on.

Let's continue with Ubuntu topics please.

Regards,
 John.

From: Caleb Marcus <caleb.marcus at gmail.com>