Fwd: Packaging Jams

Theresa Hepburn theresa.hepburn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:52:04 GMT 2007

For people like me who have/had no concept of what a "packaging jam" is
supposed to be there's going to be a "packaging 101" session in
#ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net at 11am next Thursday Dec. 13
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Events#Packaging101 &&
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx?y=2007&mo=12&d=7&h=16&mn=0)

Although the "Packaging Guide"
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Introduction) is pretty detailed
I'm thinking I won't be much help since I failed the pre-reqs.

I DO like the idea of a Packaging Jam for our LoCo Team quite a lot
though. I can bring enthusasiam and sideshow entertainment.