Fwd: Packaging Jams

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:31:58 GMT 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 2:16 PM, Jeffrey Finkelstein
<jeffrey.finkelstein at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 13:44 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:

We also can/should organize events like this for bug triage and other
work on direct contributions for Ubuntu.  I'd be interested in getting
a group together in person for a hackfest (that doesn't have to
involve programming!) over winter break (Dec 20 to Jan 14).

Do we have anyone on the team who is proficient in packaging?

~ Yuriy