Ubuntu Install Fest etc.

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 00:25:52 GMT 2007

> I forget, do we have #ubuntu-us-ma-meeting set up yet for using at
> meetings for logging as well as including people who can't physically be
> there?

OK I will make this _quite_ clear, I am very much against the use of a
separate channel for meetings; I saw what happened with the #ubuntu-us
channel meetings and how that was handled was a little worrying to be
honest. We may need to be a bit more format with our meetings in
#ubuntu-us-ma and have some kind of perl bot to record the meeting and put
them on the wiki. But this is something we should have a talk about before
next week so we can try out any new approaches.

Regards, Martin Owens