Ubuntu Install Fest etc.

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:55:49 GMT 2007

We dont normally have installfests on the weekday and we have our
meeting on the 13th; Danny can you check the wiki make sure nothing is
saying that the meeting is on the 12th?

I was pondering the problem with winters, I will talk more about this
at the meeting but I was thinking that we could have a more laptop and
information fest where instead of installing ubuntu we're there to
either a) play network games b) talk about or give presentations on
features and programs.

Thoughts and feelings? at least it would fill up our winter calendar,
which at the moment I have to say looks rather bleak until spring
time; we should at the very least organise a social event of some
kind.

Best Regards, Martin Owens