Ubuntu MASSACHUSETTS InstallFest

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Tue Aug 28 01:26:14 BST 2007

I'm going to be bringing a few wifi pcmcia/usb/ethernet adapters with me
as well as a 24 port switch, a WRT54G running OpenWRT and "beantown"
which is a pxe and apt-cache/mirror server running gutsy with compiz
fusion to show off and DVD burner built specifically for the
installfests. I might come up with some other uses for it as well.
Either way, we should be good for equipment. If anyone has another
requests/ideas, i'll probably have it laying around and can bring it
with me.

P.S. Can we PLEASE stop calling this the New England installfest?
Although anyone is welcome, the Ubuntu NE is it's own team and might
start having their own with or without us. For now, lets just stick with
what/who this is put on by. The Ubuntu MA Team.