New England InstallFest

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:57:45 BST 2007

> in the room. Normally we use a couple of the tables for admin use
> and network setup, ...
> I don't think there's any video in the room, but the classroom
> next door is probably also available, and that room does have a
> built-in video projector. I can ask for both rooms, if video is
> required.

We've booked both rooms in the past, but used the classroom rarely
except for chalkboard. Could we put administrative / burner / server
in the classroom (and run cable to the WAP in work room)?

Since last BLU Installfest, I've picked up some junk at MIT Flea that
will be useful for future installfests [or at least WOULD have been
useful at the LAST [Blu] one]. Got closeout prices on Lynksys 802.11b
PCMCIA WPC11v4 and 802.11G USB WUSB54Gv4, and a used VGA+ LCD, and
restocked my cat-5 supply. (Obviously a spare 802.11g PCMCIA would be
better to avoid degrading the A/P for everyone else, and may grab one
if not in use.)

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com