Ubuntu Meeting

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:00:12 BST 2007

Thank Brian for reminding me;

This is notification that there is an offical Ubuntu MA meeting tomorrow
outside John Harvards Bre house, Cambrige, MA at 19:00 (7pm) all are welcome
and we get to see the tshirts as well as an update on our other projects and
planning for the installfest.

Agenda:

 * T-Shirts, money needs to change hands and a big thank you to Mike for
organising this
 * The design of our Id badges, should be small chat.
 * We need each person to spot some money for MA's share of the case badge
project, I've put in $20, only $92 in total so not much to raise.
 * The Installfest, we need to just talk about what we're up to.

Best Regards, Martin Owens