New England InstallFest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Aug 22 00:48:47 BST 2007

I took some photos at the BLU Installfest on Saturday, which show the
room's size. If I'm counting correctly, it looks like we had 9 tables
in the room, and we could probably fit 2 PCs on each table, so
theoretically the room might be able to handle 18 installs at a time,
with some crowding.

If 30-40 attendees is an estimate for the full day, and we can
separate that into 15 in the morning and a different 15 in the
afternoon, then maybe this room will be acceptable.

The photos are at

    http://picasaweb.google.com/abreauj/BLUInstallfest20070818

What do you think? Should I request this room, Room 061 in
Building E51? Or should I try to find something bigger?

Room 061 has regular tables and chairs that can be rearranged;
most other rooms have tables and chairs that are permanently
bolted to the floor, and would be awkward for an Installfest.

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.