Graphics

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:47:31 BST 2007

OK we need a graphics page to contain all our ubuntu mass specific
media, they should be in svg, pdf and png formats to make sure all
bases are covered. if they're just jpegs then save them there anyway.

We should be aiming for a page similar to the typical ubuntu one.

I'm specifically looking for the blue team mass logo in svg so I can
print things out with it on, I don't have any media just yet so can
the team mass logo creator create the grpahics page?

Thanks,

Best Regards, Martin Owens