Logo

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:47:52 BST 2007

Addendum:

I think we can use the Mass logo on an ID badge, that would suffice to
let people know who we are, what we're up to and make us look official
when out and about. it would also let people know at installfests
who's volunteering to help with problems (rather than who just turned
up and is hanging around lol)

thoughts?