Install Ubuntu Festy

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:43:09 BST 2007

Hello,

While at the recent Ubuntu MA Feisty release party down at the Ol'
Brewing Co. appart from spending $421.50 on food and drinks we also
got to talking about the sorting out of an install fest:

Basicaly since Ubuntu MA is a new group we need to organise install
fest events, not only to get the new version out there but also to
make the new group official and be eligible to get further ShipIt CDs
from Conical.

So we would like to ask BLU if we can organise something around the
up-coming BLU install fest to be held at MIT; We would wish to
advertise the date and try and get some of the Ubuntu MA members to
come along to help install Ubuntu on people that want it. We'd also be
giving away the cds (I think we have them soon)

Thoughts and ideas on the way forwards...

Best Regards, Martin Owens