Feisty CD's

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:06:58 BST 2007

I'm not too close to MIT procedures about how to do that; can we leave
the organisation of the time and place in your hands Mako?

I'll organise a plan of attack for the marketing, I'll see what I can
dig up and see if I can get some flyers and posters ready with
changeable date/place that we can all print out/photo-copy(xerox) and
give out around populated areas; I'll also be asking my friends at
Harvard to put up posters on their message boards etc.

Are others interested in working on this publicity project?

Best Regards, Martin Owens