Job Opening in Baton Rouge, LA

Phillip Jordan trioxla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:15:34 UTC 2011

I've played as Magneto in Marvel vs Capcom 2.  I wonder if that counts as
experience. :D

I would love to apply for this, but sadly, I only have self taught
experience in HTML, PHP, and CSS.  I have never even looked at Google
Analytics or Wordpress.  And I have this weird moral problem with some SEO
tactics, so it puts a bad taste in my mouth.