Still too hot?

Rob Rogers r2d2rogers at
Mon Jul 6 15:35:37 BST 2009

We finally had some rain come through last night.  It's a little
cooler in Northern Louisiana, is it cool enough to think about kicking
up some regular conversations about Ubuntu In Louisiana again?

We're coming up on two years since this team was formed.  Do we think
it's possible to get moving on getting to approved status?

(This message was also a test of the new non subscribed user post
filter, if I had screwed up the settings you wouldn't have seen this