After Gustav?

Rob DeHart rsdehart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 05:24:35 BST 2008

We were set to head north via Lafayette and ended up staying in Lafayette
with family. We were fortunate to not lose power where we were, but we were
without power at home for the majority of the week. We lost cable for a
couple days but had Family Guy on DVD and Test Drive for xbox to pass the
time. We managed to keep the close-quarters-related violence to a minimum
and returned Sunday to find that our fridge and freezer had actually been
cleaned out by apartment maintenance, but there was no damage at all in the
complex.