After Gustav?

Hal Wilke hfwilke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:50:23 BST 2008

Everything fine here...We were without power through thursday afternoon, and
still do not have cable back.  We had a couple of feet of water under our
house, but that is the norm.  Just some cleanup.  Anything that was under
the house that had value was destroyed when Katrina put five and a half feet
of water there.

We evacuated to Frankston, TX, and if it wasn't for the long drive, would
have had a perfect little vacation.  As it was, we really enjoyed our stay.
It's nice to have family to go to.

-hal