Fwd: [ubuntu-us] Call for action!

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:00:11 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Toponce <atoponce at ubuntu.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-us] Call for action!
To: ubuntu-us at lists.ubuntu.com

The Ubuntu US Teams Mentoring Project has hit a lull the past several
months. I have no one to blame but myself. Due to my busy schedule
traveling, adopting, and taking charge of the Utah Team, I've had hardly
any time to devote to US Teams.

That is changing as of now.

I'd like to call a meeting, for all within the view of my email, in
#ubuntu-us. Things are changing, as far as the structure of the team is
concerned, and I'm looking for ideas and input on these changes.

I'm tentatively scheduling this for 4 weeks from today- November 13th,
at 23:00 UTC. For those who can make it, it would be appreciated. I have
some ideas that are going to change the face of US Teams, and it's
contributions to the LoCo scene.

--
 ,-O  Aaron Toponce
O   } Ubuntu Member

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Trey

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin