New Team Contact

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Sat May 17 02:15:11 BST 2008

Good Evening All -

We are in need of a new contact. Our previous contact, Rob Rogers, has had
to step down due to personal commitments, and Wes Harp has been the de facto
contact since then. We are looking for people to nominate others, or
themselves. You need to be able to commit several hours a week to the group,
spear-head events and projects, be the representative for the team in
greater Ubuntu meetings. Once we receive the nominations we will create a
launchpad poll for the members to vote when they can, it will likely have a
open period of a week to give everyone enough time to decide on their vote.

--
Trey
Get Ubuntu Today!