Website changes

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 19:59:28 GMT 2010

In my experience, wordpress is sufficient enough for most things.  Other
CMSs offer a lot, but require a lot of work.  Its probably sensible to
start with wordpress and switch to something else if you grow out of
wordpress.  The nice thing is that the path from wordpress to drupal is
well-warn as many other organizations take this same path.

Nathaniel