Website changes

Jordan Keyes jkeyes0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:49:54 GMT 2010

It's not just setting it up, we have to make sure whoever is
maintaining/posting to the site knows how to change the layout/theme, add
new modules/nodes/plugins/whatever, etc. I know a lot of that comes with
practice.

And if I forgot to mention, I'm willing to post as well. Not sure how often
I can post howto/review type things, but I could definitely cross post my
http://thisweekinlinux.com posts to the bglug site.