Website changes

Brian King brianking.home at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:23:33 GMT 2010

If you were to take the features of the current site and try to replicate
them to a CMS you are already past the point of growth for WP.  So Drupal or
Joomla would def be the way to go at this point.  I'm still partial to
Joomla.  Eric, if you want, we can do a Starbucks/Barnes and Noble afternoon
and work on it together.  I can show you exactly how it works from the
backside and we can get BGLUG up in running in about 30 minutes.