Website Meeting

Joe Falconite joefalconite at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:57:04 GMT 2010

There has been some discussion lately on improving the bglug.net
website. In order to take this discussion and turn it into some action I
would like to propose that we hold a meeting ASAP in #bglug to go over
ideas, come up with some options, and vote on what to do. etank has us a
meet bot now so we will be able to keep track of everything. Like I said
I think we need to do this soon before the idea gets stale. I'd like to
do it tonight around 9 but I know that is pretty short notice, so what
is good for everyone else?

Thanks

Joe Falconite
jfalco