[BGLUG] Re: No February IRL meeting

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:17:16 GMT 2010

Same here. I heard today someone asking about doing a FreeNAS demo too.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake
Sent from my Palm Pre
Bill Dieter wrote:

I would love to see a valgrind talk/demo.

Bill.

Brian wrote:

i'm not sure how many developers there are, but what about an overview

of gdb and valgrind? I use these tools almost daily and consider them

essential to my development toolset.

-brian