IRL meeting for April

Jordan Keyes jkeyes0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:27:33 BST 2010

Oh, by the way, the meeting is going to be from 12pm to 3pm EDT, in case it
wasn't mentioned before. Had a few people who said they couldn't come to the
traditional 2:30 - 4:30pm meeting this time. Sorry for the inconvenience,
and we hope to see you guys there!

If there's time, I also plan on presenting an intro to video editing using
Kdenlive.

Thanks,

Jordan
http://www.thisweekinlinux.com