IRC meeting this Thursday

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:36:14 BST 2009

This is just a reminder note that we will be having our regular irc
meeting this Thursday night (Sept. 3rd) in #bglug on irc.freenode.net at
 9:00 PM.

The main topic for the night will be OLF. We got some responses from the
last email about carpooling and we will use the meeting time to try to
match people up to their rides.

If you did not respond to the email and still want to go to OLF and need
a ride be sure to be at the meeting. Let us know and we will try to get
you hooked up with someone that you can ride with.

--

Thanks,

Eric Lake