December IRC meeting

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:45:38 GMT 2009

Hey guys, we're planning on having our normal IRC meeting on Thursday,
December 3rd at 9pm.

Our planned topics for the IRC meeting include:

    * Deciding when / what / where we will do for the December 19th IRL
meeting. Right now the idea is to get together (whole families) for
dinner somewhere. A place like Logan's, Ramsey's, etc would be perfect.
The prices are not too high and they have rooms that are great for large
groups. If you have a better location in mind reply soon because we will
be voting on a place to eat at the IRC meeting.

--

Thanks,

Eric Lake <etank>