Reminder: Meeting tomorrow (11/21)!

Jordan Keyes jkeyes0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:15:16 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

Just wanted to send out a last-minute reminder that we're having our monthly
BGLUG F2F meeting tomorrow, November 21st, from 2:30pm - 4:30pm at the Eagle
Creek Library. If you haven't been there before, here's a link for
directions: link<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=101+N+Eagle+Creek+Dr%2C+Lexington%2C+KY>

As you know by now, we're planning on discussing text editors with myself
(Nano), Bill Dieter (emacs), and Rob Turner (vi/vim), having a bit of a
release party for Ubuntu 9.10, Fedora 12, and openSUSE, then if we have
time, we'll try to do some resume workshopping.

We're also planning on discussing the date for our December F2F meeting. Due
to the holidays, we're thinking of moving from December 19th to December
12th. If you have an opinion on this or want to discuss it, make sure you
come to the meeting tomorrow, or to the next IRC meeting (December 3rd, 9pm,
#bglug on irc.freenode.net).

Hope to see you guys at the meeting tomorrow!

Jordan