Mailing list

A. Walton awalton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:18:12 GMT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Eric Lake <ericlake at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:33:43AM -0400, M G wrote:
>> For what it's worth, my vote is in favor of keeping the LoCo, 'cause
>> that's what I'm subscribed to.
>>
>> The correct answer though is whichever list has the most subscribers.
>> That will put the least amount of people through the trouble of
>> signing up again.
>>
>> --
>>  -
>>   Michael Griffith
>
> Yeah there is no doubt that we would keep the LoCo list. The thing is
> which of the two BGLUG lists to we keep. I would rather send an email to
> 2 lists than 3 (call me lazy :) ).

Well it's not only that, but people will get the same email three
times and have no idea where to reply (or have to reply to all, see
this message as an example).

I don't think it really matters which one goes and which one stays,
just one of them needs to go.

(And I'll be at the meet-up this time, go Jaunty!)

-A. Walton