[BGLUG] April / May meeting

Peter (MintSpider) mintspider at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:58:20 GMT 2009

Greetings Eric and all y'all,
I anticipate this get together very much, as it will be my first to meet
you.
Unfortunately I will be unable to make the discussion time on Tuesday
March *31st*. God's Pantry Food Bank has it's monthly inventory count on
the last working day of the month. Since I head this up I will be
working late that night.
That said, I look forward to reading the meeting log and willing to help
as best as I am able.

--
Peter (MintSpider) Paterson
Bebo, MySpace, Second Life, Skype, Twitter & YouTube: 'Spider Spinotti'