April / May meeting

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:53:31 GMT 2009

It is almost time for a new release of Ubuntu. As soon as the mailing
comes out about when we can put our names on the list to receive a
shipment I will do it. That means that we get another ~300 CDs that we
can share with others. This also means that it is time for another
release party. According to the
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JauntyReleaseSchedule page the release is
April 23rd this time. That means that we should receive our shipment
within 2 weeks after the release date making it May 7th or so.

I propose a meeting in #bglug on Tuesday March 30th at 9:00 PM to
formulate our plans.

Eric Lake