[BGLUG] Meeting thoughts

Rob Turner rob at protackllc.com
Thu Jun 18 03:50:11 BST 2009

I'm all for it.  Personally I have missed the structured organized meetings like those at lplug.  To have the community I've been attending the Lexmug meetings and Geeks Night Out type of events when offered.  They are always more successful when a clear agenda is presented or posted on the calendar a month in advance.
  What is preventing a monthly meeting every x day every month?

Rob