Meeting thoughts

Jordan Keyes jkeyes0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:21:10 BST 2009

I'm all for that idea. My only request is that we make sure everything is
planned out well in advance (projector, network connection, etc.). We really
need to establish a neutral meeting area where we can consistently meet that
has unfiltered internet access, so we don't have to worry about proxy
servers, and either bring a projector with us or have one available at the
location.