OLF carpooling

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 12:24:11 BST 2009

At our last IRC meeting we talked about setting up some carpooling to
OLF to save on gas and to help those that were in need of transportation
be able to go.

If you are planning on going to OLF this year and are willing to drive
and have some space for 1 or more other people please let us know

If you are wanting to go this year but are in need of transportation
then let us know that too.

We will try to do our best to pair people up so we can get everyone that
wants to go there.

Let us know too how many days you want to go for (Fri - Sun, just Sat,
etc). That will help us with the pairing as well.

If you are underage then it would be best if your parent / guardian
could sign off on you riding with someone and possible for them and the
driver to meet.
--

Thanks,

Eric Lake