IRC Meeting to discuss a July IRL meeting

Ken G. beachkid at insightbb.com
Mon Jul 6 12:44:45 BST 2009

I have no idea if I am using a GNOME distro or not.  I was just give
Ubuntu v9.04 on an cd.

However, I am using it with Firefox, Thunderbird, GnuCash, Open Office,
GAMBAS for now.

It is too bad that some of my Windows programs has to remain Windows.  I
am making note on my calendar to get on here Thursday at 9 pm.  Oh, I
may try XChat GNOME if it is easily to use.

Thanks for your assistance.

Ken