IRC Meeting to discuss a July IRL meeting

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:33:45 BST 2009

Hey Ken,

Check out https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XChatHowto for help on using
XChat to get into the chat channel. I am assuming that you are using a
GNOME distro. When you are in just make sure to go to the #bglug
channel. Once you are in there just jump right in on the chatting. If no
one answers right away just wait a bit because a lot of us idle (stay
logged in but are marked away) in the channel and catch up when we get
back to the computer.

Looking forward to chatting with you some.

--

Thanks,

Eric Lake