Fwd: [ubuntu-us] Calling All Mentors!

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:26:07 GMT 2009

In case you are interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Reagan <jreagan1990 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-us] Calling All Mentors!
To: ubuntu-us at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello everyone!

We are officially opening the call for mentor applications!!! Mentors
are people who are interested in helping LoCo teams in need. Remember
that time when your team was having a hard time getting started? Well,
many teams today in the US are going through those same things, and
could use your help and advice -- all in the spirit of Ubuntu!   :)

For those interested, there are several requirements:

1. You must have signed the Code of Conduct:
https://launchpad.net/codeofconduct/1.0.1

2. You must be from an approved team.

Oh, and one more thing!

3. Add your name to the list!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Mentors

We will hold a meeting on March 5th, 2009 (the next board meeting) at
8pm EST to approve mentors.

Thanks!

Jon

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: