Meetings

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:36:59 GMT 2009

I hope that everyone had a great holiday. We have not had a meeting in
quite a while and I was hoping that we could start them back up. I purpose
an online meeting one day next week (say Tuesday @ 8:00PM EST) to discuss
when would be a good time to set regular IRL (In Real Life) meetings. If
this is not a good time them reply to this thread suggesting when would
work better for you.

On the website (http://www.bglug.net) there is a topic about meeting ideas.
It may be a good idea to look over this list and think about what order
we should do them in. If there is something not on the list that you would
like to see discussed then bring it up during the online meeting next week.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake