Ohio LinuxFest 2008 - Registration Open

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:28:43 BST 2008

Hey Roy,

There are 3 different levels for the event ranging from free to $350.
You can see the different ones at
https://www.ohiolinux.org/register.html. No matter what if you plan to
go you should register so that the organizers know how many to expect.
There will be at least 5 people from the lug attending the Saturday
events and some of us may be riding together. We can all plan to meet up
somewhere there if we want. I know that I will be at the Foresight Linux
and PyOhio tables for part of the day trying to help out.