IRL Meeting

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:33:50 BST 2008

My thought for this movie night idea is that it may entice people to
come out. It has been quite a while since we last met and this would act
as a way of jump starting the regular meetings. I'm with you Nathaniel,
I want to have some real tech meetings too. We should start a real list
of topics that we would like to have covered and ones that the
individual members are willing to lead.

--

Thanks,

Eric Lake