Release party plans

Jordan Keyes jkeyes0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:03:14 GMT 2008

since it's 2-5pm, snack food would be best. I could probably work out some
chips/dip, chips/salsa, or cookies or something. Thoughts on that?

I have a feeling if we make this a "family event" there will be little
discussion about the actual release, or else the significant others will
become bored very quickly. It is a party, though, so we could keep the
geekspeak to a minimum.

Silicon Valley would be good. We could also have at our disposal the
different projects from the Blender guys (elephant's dream, buck the bunny)
like they had at OLF.