Release party plans

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:56:28 GMT 2008

So what do you all think we should have at the party this weekend? I'm
thinking some kind of snack food for sure. I know that some want a cheese
cake. I will see if I can convince my wife to make one. I will plan to bring
a few 2 liters of Coke too. If you plan to bring something please reply
thing.
Should we say that this is a family event and that we should bring kids (all
ages), wives, husbands, etc? We could set up a few stations with the new
Ibex on the and let the kids have a gaming are if we want. It would be kinda
cool I think.

I will try to bring a movie too (Silicon Valley maybe) and we can watch it
if we get a chance and there is a desire to do so.

I am really hoping that this will be the first of a long string of regular
meetings. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

p.s. Don't forget to bring a friend if you can.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake