Ubuntu Reseller Program from Canonical, offered to KY Trade in Lexington !

Adam Senn aesenn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:30:38 GMT 2008

Ubuntu users,

I have met in person with Freddy (the owner) at KY Trade in Lexington.
KY Trade has an incredibly reputable business here in Lexington.  I
offered him the Canonical Reseller Program for GNU\Ubuntu Linux as an
additional product offering for his customers.  After I left, apparently
others came in asking something about Ubuntu, although I'm not certain
to what context the inquiry was about.  Since I obviously didn't stage
this, this shows us that there is a demand for an alternative operating
system here in our area, Ubuntu!

In fact, to my utter surprise, he indicated that he will be building an
Ubuntu PC by the end of this week!  If you are interested in local PC
support, and a vendor that may consider offering Ubuntu preinstalled on
a quality custom built PC, please contact KY Trade at your leisure and
specifically indicate your interest in Ubuntu preinstalled.  You need to
call, email, or visit in person, please.  I can attest that KY Trade is
both reputable as a company, and known for building quality computers in
the Central Kentucky area.

About KY Trade: http://www.kytrade.com/kytrade_company_001.html

Please see the KY Trade website for custom built PC offerings:
 http://www.kytrade.com/products/kytrade_customsystems_001.html

Please remember to forward to all those interested.  Let's give KY Trade
the best type of advertising available, word of mouth!  This is YOUR
chance to help grow & support Ubuntu, and a local company that supports
it!

KY Trade Company, Inc.
373 Virginia Avenue
Lexington KY, 40504

Driving directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=KY
+Trade+Computers,+Lexington+KY&ie=UTF8&z=14&iwloc=A

Current pricelists in PDF format available online: www.KYTrade.com

Phone# 	1.877.KyTrade
	859.225.1700
	859.225.9872
Fax#	859.225.1702

--
Adam Senn

Interested in pharmaceutical GMP compliant & USP certified multivitamins?
Interested in learning WHY you have those unwanted pounds, and how to
permanently rid yourself of them?  Diets don't work, knowledge is power!
Contact me.

Independent USANA Associate
web: http://lexington.usana.com
mobile: 859-227-0357