Hardy Release Party proposal...

Jaime Carpenter j.carpenter at qx.net
Tue Mar 18 04:24:53 GMT 2008

Greetings all,

I've talked briefly with Eric and I'd like to propose to host a Hardy
Heron release party at my church.

I am Jaime Carpenter and I'm new to the Kentucky LoCo Team.  My ability
to get involved has been limited, but I wanted to offer this event as a
way to get started.

I understand that this will be a topic of discussion at the next meeting
this Thursday.  I cannot attend, but I welcome your feedback.

I am attaching a draft flyer for the event.

If this winds up being a GO on the event, then I will look forward
working out the specifics with you and eventually meeting you all in person.

Peace,
Jaime