Team site

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:06:31 BST 2007

Well there have been some changes to the team site (
http://kentucky.ubuntu-us.org ) again. The drupal theme that we were
using was a little harder to work with than it was worth. At the last
meeting we took some time to look over some of the other themes
available and decided on one that is pretty nice. We are still working
on making it more our own by adding some KY elements to it but it is
coming along nicely.

Check it out and let us know what you like or don't like about it. You
can respond to the forum or mailing list thread or stop by the irc
channel (#ubuntu-kentucky on irc.freenode.net) and let us know.
--
Thanks,

Eric Lake