Thoughts of late.

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:53:55 BST 2007

There may still be the option there to get them to be a distribution
point for the CDs. That and we could let them know that we can offer
some support to those that are already running or plan to run Ubuntu.
There really would not need to be a business model for that I think. It
is just really letting them know about the community and our team.

- --
Ubuntu-us-ky mailing list
Ubuntu-us-ky at lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: