Meeting tonight

Thu Jan 25 17:14:11 GMT 2007

I know that this is short notice but we are having a meeting tonight at 6:30 at:

2752 Michelle Park
Lexington, KY 40511
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2752+michelle+park+lexington+ky+40511&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=addr

This will be a good time to put a face with a name. If you can make it
great. If you can not make it then we plan to also be in irc at that
time so join us in #ubuntu-ky.

The topic for the meeting is not set in stone as of now. Possible
topics for tonight are:

1) Ubuntu basics.
2) Secure surfing with tor.
3) SSH tunneling.
4) Team planning.

If a topic that you are interested in is not listed then reply to the
post and we will try to include it.

We don't plan to eat there so eat before you come or bring your own.

We look forward to seeing everyone tonight.