IRC Meeting: Feb 22nd

Brian King brianking.home at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:44:25 GMT 2007

I also want to add a discussion on creating/revising/adopting a Missions
Statement.  I think "Show Me the Money" was already taken, so let's see if
we can come up with something else.  We would use this as our focus from
here on out in what we are doing for the Ubuntu /Linux/Open Source
Communities.

Brian